Reclaim. Restore. Revive.
Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. Vaginal dryness, delayed orgasm and vaginal laxity can all affect sexual desire, comfort and satisfaction for women and their partners.
Urinary issues also can occur over time causing stress incontinence and urge incontinence otherwise known as problems with laughing, jumping, sneezing, coughing and leaking urine or feeling the urge to go at just the wrong time.
Amazingly, all of these conditions can be addressed with ThermiVa!
ThermiVa is the intelligent choice for female rejuvenation. ThermiVa is comfortable, non-surgical, has no recovery time and provides fast results.
How does ThermiVa work?
ThermiVa uses radio frequency energy technology to promote collagen synthesis, shrinkage and tightening of female tissues. The ThermiVa offers a smart and alternative choice for female rejuvenation that is non-surgical, non-invasive, and pain-free.
Studies show that ThermiVa treatments lead to improvements in:
- Vaginal tightness – women and their partners often notice immediate improvement
- Mild to moderate stress incontinence/ over-active bladder – patients notice less or no leaking after treatment and less trips to the bathroom with urge.
- Sexual or orgasmic dysfunction – treatments may increase nerve sensitivity and reports by patients are of stronger and quicker orgasms over time
- Labial cosmetic appearance – tightens labial tissues and helps reduce sagging, with smoother softer skin.
- Vaginal dryness/ atrophic vaginitis – vaginal moisture increases presumably due to increased blood flow and patients note increased moisture and less sexual pain and more sexual satisfaction. (This procedure is a great option for those patients with vaginal dryness who are not candidates for hormone replacement or for those where hormone replacement is not enough and vaginal dryness is still an issue with intercourse.)
How Long Does The ThermiVa Treatment Take?
The in-office ThermiVa procedure takes 30 minutes, is pain-free and requires no downtime recovery. Patients can resume regular activity and sexual function on the same day.
What Does a Thermiva Treatment Feel Like?
ThermiVa treatments are gentle, relaxing and feels like a warm massage. The procedure is performed in a relaxing and private treatment room by the doctor. An “S” shape probe is used gently on external labia to improve appearance, over the clitoral area to improve nerve sensitivity and sexual response and on the inside of the vagina to reduce vaginal laxity, prolapse and incontinence.
How many treatments required and how long do the effects of ThermiVa last?
The ThermiVa protocol typically involves three treatments one month apart, and then annually for maintenance. Many variables effect length of results including weight, pregnancies, genetics and elasticity of tissue. On average most people require a series of 3 treatments but if symptoms are severe a fourth may be required. Increasing improvements continue for up to 3 months after the last treatment as collagen continues to remodel. Effects of the treatment lasts for up to 1 year and then at least one maintenance treatment may be required for continued benefits.
How much does ThermiVa cost?
A series of 3 treatments is $3500, and maintenance treatments are $1200 each. Patient financing with CareCredit is available.
The ThermiVa Patient Benefits
- No Downtime/Recovery or delay in sexual activity. Return to normal activities same day.
- In-office procedure that takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Can treat both the vagina and the labia in one session. Most other procedures can only treat one body part.
- No prep needed. No anesthesia, No shots, No numbing creams.
- No post-surgical recovery or scarring.
- Non-Ablative, Non Surgical and Non-Invasive.
- No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
- Can be performed 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies.
- Treatment effects can last 9-12 months.
- Promotes tightening of vulva
- vaginal tissues and softer and smoother labial skin.
- Promotes new collagen synthesis.
- Temperature controlled hand piece set to the comfort level of patient.
- Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain.
- Thin and gently curved “S” shape hand piece for gentle application
- Single use hand piece (no transmission/infection risk)
- Very affordable, financing available
- Follow up maintenance treatments only once a year
As Featured On The Doctors
Ask About Our Next ThermiVa Information Seminar
Schedule today by calling (941)907-8175 today for more information or click here to schedule a consultation.
“I am the first and as far as I know the only female physician performing this procedure on the gulf coast of Florida south of Tampa. When I was first introduced to the procedure last July when it first came out, I was skeptical to say the least of the reported patient satisfaction and results. I made no promises to patients, and tried the procedure myself as well…
Now after many months and many patient treatments, I can honestly say that I am duly impressed with what this procedure can do. Patients have on more than one occasion used the words “life- changing” when describing the marked improvements they have noticed.
I have treated patients from age twenties to eighties concerned about appearance and laxity, with urinary issues from pregnancies, and patients suffering from urge incontinence and vaginal dryness due to hormonal changes.
Each and every patient has noted some improvement and many have noted particularly with stress incontinence a complete resolution of the issue. I have had the procedure series myself and can say that I am pleasantly surprised with the improvements that I have personally noticed as well.
ThermiVa is a comfortable relaxing procedure with amazing results! I highly recommend this procedure for anyone distressed by leaking or dryness or wanting to improve sexual satisfaction for them and their partners.”
Dr. Andrea Kreithen, May 10, 2016